Thursday, February 22, 2007

What though the tempest round me roar...

I hear the truth, it liveth.
It seems that I'm caught up in a whirlwind of useless occupation. Everything I do screams POINTLESS, and school is, at the moment, a joke, filled with nothing but work, and my extreme lack of motivation.
Still, I managed to have fun tonight. I finally obliged to go sing karaoke with my co-workers...I ended up being forced to sing Man, I Feel Like A Woman (woah oh ohhhhh, wanna be free and feel the way I feel, cuz man, I feel like a woman)
and Macho Man. I capped off the evening with La Bamba, which everyone seemed to enjoy...
Starting Saturday, I'll be working every day until next Thursday...
Saturday- 8:45 AM-12:45 PM
Sunday- 3:15-7:15
Monday-5:15-8:15
Tuesday-5:15-8:15
Wednesday-5:15-8:15
Thursday-5:15-8:15
I hope and pray that I'm not assigned much homework next week. I'm planning on coming home next Friday, for those of you reading this from home. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Also, Spring Break is coming up...I need one.
And now I retire to my bedchamber-to read, pray, wind down...I realize this post was pointless, but I want to make a habit of keeping up with a journal of some sort, because it's always interesting to see where you've been and remember how you felt in the past.
Que Dios los siga bendiciendo,
~Buster

No comments: