Tuesday, March 6, 2007

To-Do List

May 5th is the last day of class...
I will be on spring break from March 16th-25th, I will leave for Germany on March 28th and return April 10th. Also, I will be helping the worship team for Chrysalis between March 16th, 17th, and 18th.
Civ:
one 4-6 page essay due this Sunday at 12 AM sharp
read one book about a historical individual (who was not necessarily significant, but experienced something great), and summarize it
Because I'm going to Germany, visit a concentration camp, take pictures, and present information about it to the class.
A presentation that I would normally have had to have finished by April 10th must now be finished by March 27th.
Also, during the trip to Germany, I have to respond to discussion questions that will be discussed in class while I am away.
German:
At least two more essays before finals
Spanish:
One 5-10 page essay
An in-class presentation
English:
two more essays this semester
Education:
My finished essay over my teacher philosophy
A presentation over learning disorders
Add to that the nightly dosage of homework and studying that goes along with those lovely "after mid-term" weeks and you've got a mess.
Let me just point this out...
Next weekend, I'll be getting off for spring break.
The week following spring break, I'll be leaving on Wednesday for Germany, not coming back until Tuesday of the week after that week (so 13 days)
After that, I will have about 24 days of class left before finals.
Oh man...oh man.
Not to mention that I have to have my application to study in Germany next fall finished by next Thursday (and it costs $150 to apply:-O)
Pray for me.
Pray very hard for me.

1 comment:

Heather Michelle said...

I will pray for you.

Perhaps I can try to help you stay on task during your spring break so that you can accomplish as much as possible BEFORE Germany. Where will you be during spring break???

ALSO, some advice:
From here on out. Don't look at EVERYTHING you need to do. Instead make a list of priorities keeping in mind all due dates and also which ones are worth more toward your grade. Decide on an order and then focus on one thing at a time. When you are finished with the first thing, check it off the list and move on to the next.