Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I see nothing but...

Gray skies above me. Wet ground underneath my feet.
And I think my feelings are sort of reflecting that. Right now, to put it in the words of the Germans, ich hab einfach kein Bock.
Meaning...(give me a second to think of an adequate translation)
I have no desire. Period.
I don't want to start tearing through my mountain of homework. I don't want to waste so much time this break being lazy, but with the general "grayness" of everything it just seems like the only thing to do.
I want to see my family. I want to see my friends. But I'm the only one having a break right now. Everyone else is going about the normal, daily business, and I'm stuck with a feeling of 1) being an immature adult, and 2) having nothing to do. Since starting next week I'll have little time to get through any homework, I know I need to have it finished by Sunday. Also, considering I'll only have two weeks in Germany, I'll feel rushed to do all the work there is to be done and see all the people I haven't seen for awhile, as well as the nightly pressure of my homework.
Things are definitely not ideal. Things aren't going as I had thought they would.
This really sucks.
But anyway, tomorrow the homework must be started...
By Saturday, everything will be squared away.
Que Dios me ayude.

1 comment:

Heather Michelle said...

Remember our deal.
YOU work on your homework dilligently.
I work on Nehemiah dilligently!

Please work hard today.