Saturday, March 17, 2007

No Fitting Title

You are beauty, Lord.
In a dry and weary land I long for you.
Fill my heart with praise...
With songs of adoration to you.
And let your children sing,
You're the Most Wonderful
The Most Beautiful
The Most Powerful...
Oh Lord You are,
The Most Wonderful,
The Most Beautiful
The Most Powerful...

It's funny that Heather posted that Psalm to my last blog...
Oh God, You are my God,
Earnestly I seek You, my soul longs for You,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water.

God has amazed me lately. Despite being hurt by people, despite what I see as injustices done unto me, I'm not bitter. He took care of me yesterday when my car battery died on the way home; He took care of me when people disrespected me. He is the reason I continue singing. He is the reason I carry a smile on my face.
Not money. Not people. Not doing well in school.
For the person who randomly reads this...
Let God be your strength.
He is mine.
Pray that Psalm over and over-Let every aspect of it fill your being.
May God bless those who read this and can somehow manage to draw closer to Him.

1 comment:

Heather Michelle said...

San Francisco, bitte beten!

Ich habe in den letzten Wochen viele Suende begangen. Es kann sein dass ich alles falsch verstanden habe!!! Vielleicht haben sie was sie gesagt haben nicht so gemeint wie ich es verstanden habe. Bitte nicht aufgeben. D. hat schon aufgegeben...und wenn du es auch tust(!) habe ich das Gefuehl dass es alles an mir liegt. Bitte bleib bis Gott dir ganz klar zeigt dass du aufgeben sollst. Rede nicht ausserhalb deiner Familie darueber denn ich denke viel Schaden kann daraus werden.

BETEN!!!