Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jimenez said that poets could create their own worlds.

These days I feel like I'm starting to "get" a few poets and authors more than others. Jimenez, dijiste que podriamos crear mundos. Aqui creo el mio.

My pain is gone and I am happy.
I'm actually helping others feel happy.
I'm watching myself excel and love and not worrying about
things.

I see myself effortlessly pushing past my weaknesses.
I see myself living simply.
I see myself smiling and in several different
places.

There are people in and out of my home.
There are people feeling at ease with me.
And every person looks lovingly toward other
people.

And the earth is clean and verdant.
Mountains stretch toward the sky and birds sing songs
harmonious.

And the sea reaches out to the land
lovingly sculpting the land and to man it simply appears
limitless.

No comments: