Saturday, May 19, 2007

Pushin Pills, Being Tired, and Stuff

I don't know if pushin pills refers to something bad or not, so just to clear it up, I mean I'm filling prescriptions at the pharmacy. That's my summer job. I'm the pharmacy's "hey! do this!" kid. It's alright. The pay is good enough for me and more than I was expecting/adding into my budget for the summer.
I've also been noticing my poor sleeping habits beginning to take their hold on me. Being at work at 8:00 is forcing me to get out of bed somewhat earlier than I've been used to this entire semester (having my first class at 9:30 since January).
But really, I have nothing else to say. I just filled myself up with some Mexican food and feel like a stomach pumping would be in order.
I'm going to go drink some water.

1 comment:

Aunt Polly said...

Hey! You know I did that way back when. It wasn't too bad and sometimes it wasn't too good.The best thing was that it payed the bills. Are you at home or is this job at school? Oh yeah, and don't say "I'll catch up on sleep when I get out of school" cause it don't work that way. I've been out of school for quite a few years and I am depleting without filling my quota all the time!!! Later...Polly