Monday, May 7, 2007

Chuggin away...

So, I'm looking for an apartment for next year...
As well as standing on the brink of having 3 papers to write in one day...A Spanish one exceeding 5 pages, a civ one right at that, and another civ one that will be somewhat shorter than the first.
Then I have an online ID section for civ...and a Spanish final on Miercoles, and lastly Deutscher Donnerstag...The German should be easy...a 5 minute presentation on my part, and two pages worth of questions...I've got to look over some German composers though...
That's all the updating anyone's getting right now...
Until the end of this crazy week...
~Buster

2 comments:

Supertrooper said...

ok, werd mal an dich denken und beten.. packst das schon !!
grüße aus dem verregneten deutschland

Aunt Polly said...

HANG IN THERE!! dON'T FORGET YOUR MOM ON SUNDAY! JUST IN CASE I DON'T SEE YOU AT MAMAWS ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! LATER... POLLY