Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring

Spring has sprung here in Murray. All I can say about this is that life is great. I have amazing friends. I have amazing times with those friends. I'm always sentimental about them, but I can't help thanking God for them everyday.
I also have the worst timing ever. I'll learn to think my timing through a little better the next time. La presencia del miedo es la ausencia del gozo. The presence of fear is the absence of joy.
I came up with that myself...at least, I don't think I got it from someone else. Had I thought along those lines about a month ago I might be singing a slightly different, but nonetheless still happy tune.
With this post I'm simply reestablishing (or maybe re-establishing) blogging habits, though I've posted a few things here and there on Facebook. I need a digital camera. There are important things in my life I need to show here.

1 comment:

Aunt Polly said...

WOW!!! I can't believe you are here!! I am thrilled that things are good for you. Borrow someones camera cause I would love to blog-meet your friends!! Are you glad that summer is approaching or not? love to hear from you!! later... Polly