Saturday, April 21, 2007

Doing Nothing...

...because I have so much to do.
A 6+ page German paper due on Monday...
I have to get and read a book and write a review on it by next Saturday.
I have to correct an English paper and write a new research paper by Friday.
I have to do my Education take home final by Tuesday...
Then my education final is on Thursday...
Plus I need to turn in some stuff for my presentation that I did on Thursday...
and I have a Spanish paper/Presentation due on April 30th.
Stressed? You bet.
What am I doing about it? Nothing.
Now it's crunch time. It's 4 in the afternoon here on Saturday, and I intend to finish my German paper by tomorrow night.
Cross your fingers!
~Buster

1 comment:

Heather Michelle said...

Hey, Buster!
have you thought any more about
Aquismon??? (I probably spelled it wrong.)
Don't lose your vision. Pray about God's will concerning it...